Remember, this blog is a place where you can see your peers' work, check in on assignments, and find out what is going on in class and at school.
We discussed the homework for the week in class. Here is a reminder of the items you will need to complete by the end of class Friday.
- SURVEY_Complete the online survey for our class. You can find it on Rediker and in your Schoology account.
- GOOGLE_If you haven’t already, create a Google Account. Once you have your account, create an English folder in Google Drive. Share the folder with me, and give me editing permission. email@example.com
- SCHOOLOGY_Create a Schoology account. Go to schoology.com and sign up as a student. Enter your class access code: (I gave this to you in class.)
- CLASS DOJO_Create a Class Dojo account. See our electronic syllabus to set up your account. You can set up an account by software type. Create your own avatar by choosing one of the options or uploading a photo of yourself.
- SUMMER READING_ Your first assignment that should be saved in your Google Drive English folder is your summer reading assignment. (We will address questions in the computer lab on Friday.)
*Don't forget to read below about the 3 read aloud options for the quarter. In class tomorrow I will take a poll to see which your class reads!